Numerous individuals don’t have a clue, however iPhone has a document scanner, which permits you to scan document utilizing the camera of your phone. This component can be helpful when you need to scan document yet you don’t have a printer with you.
The component that permits users to scan document was presented back in 2017 with iOS 11. In any case, the element was acquainted with the note application on iOS, so on the off chance that you don’t utilize the note application on the iPhone or your iPad, then, at that point you probably won’t have thought about this feature. In this article, we will examine how you can scan document on iPhone.
How to Scan Documents On iPhone
If you urgently need to scan documents on your iPhone and if you don’t have a scanner with you, then you can easily do it with your iPhone. To do so, follow the steps given below:
1. Firstly, place the documents that you want to scan in a well-lit area.
2. Now open the Notes app on your iPhone. Now create a new note.
3. When you try creating a new note, your phone’s keyboard will open up. You will see a camera icon over here.
4. Now hold the device directly above the documents that you want to scan. Follow the instructions from the app to scan the documents. You will get tips like, too close, or get closer when scanning the document, so you will be able to scan properly.
5. After the camera identifies the document, it will capture it automatically. However, if the camera is unable to scan the documents, you can press the shutter button to capture them by yourself.
6. When you capture the document, you will be able to see the thumbnail of each document captured. Once you have scanned all the documents that you want to, you can click on the save button to save them.
Adjusting The Documents As Per Your Requirements
You can adjust the documents as per your requirements. Open the documents that you have scanned using the notes app. You can adjust the corners of the documents, change the color scheme, you can rotate the documents as per your requirements.
Once done, you can save the edited documents, and also you can share them with anyone you want to.