Siri is a virtual assistant that utilizes voice requests, gesture-based control, focus-tracking, and a natural-language UI to respond to questions, give suggestions, and perform activities by handing out request to a set of Internet services.
It was purchased by Apple Inc. in April 2010 under the oversight of Steve Jobs and its unique US voice of Siri was given in July 2005 by Susan Bennett, who had no clue about that her voice would be in the long run be utilized for the voice collaborator.
On the off chance that you don’t know, when iOS 11 was launched, Apple tried out bunches of contender to discover new female voices and afterward recorded different long periods of discourse, including a few characters and articulations, to manufacture a new book to-discourse voice dependent on profound learning tech.
In outline, Siri is a crucial expansion for the iPhone in the event that you wish to utilize a few administrations of your iOS gadget with voice orders. It can really be utilized for different highlights, including sending messages, translating writings, checking time, climate, etc.
MAY ALSO LIKE: 7 Best iPhone 8 And 8 Plus Cases To Buy Online
With the new iOS 14, Siri is extremely helpful for recording your voice message and sending it as a book to those you care about. Since voice messages can likewise be sent directly from the Messages application, in this instructional exercise, we will separate the solution to your How Do I Send Voice Messages Using Siri On My iPhone question:
How Can I Send A Voice Message Using Siri?
- Before anything else, launch Siri on your iPhone. To make this happen, simply say “Hey Siri” or press and hold the side button on your mobile device.
- When Siri opens, say the command “Send a voice message to “
- Once “Ok, recording…” is visible and the animation for the Siri shows on your phone’s display, begin to record your message.
- As soon as you are done recording, stop talking and Siri will instantly recognize this and end the recording process.
- You will now be shown a Siri card with your audio message. Simply press “Play” to listen to the message. If you are okay with what you hear, press “Send” and this will send the voice message to your preferred contact.
You can affirm the sent sound messages by launching the Messages application on your iOS gadget and afterward checking the discussion for that particular contact. You can even play the voice message review in the event that you need.