The Xiaomi Poco M2 is a less exceptional kin to the recently delivered Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro. It additionally turns out to be the most unpretentious cell phone from Poco. In addition, it bears a similar skeleton plan and specs sheet as observed on the Xiaomi Redmi 9. To brace this point, we investigate its specs and value, which will likewise assist you with settling on your buy choice.
Poco M2 Pro Key Specs and Features
- 6.67-inch, IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 Pixels (395 PPI)
- Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Octa-center Qualcomm Snapdragon G80 (12nm)
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB Built away, With MicroSD Support
- 13MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera
- 8MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Unique mark Sensor (Rear-Mounted)
- 18W Fast Charging
- 5000mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
As referenced in the basic passage, the Poco M2 configuration reflects that of the Xiaomi Redmi 9. Its a similar unobtrusive plan. The nonappearance of a round ring around the back camera module and the presence of the Poco marking in lieu of Redmi are fundamentally the main polarities in plan.
On the back, you will discover four cameras, three of which are organized in an orderly fashion with a capacitive finger sensor. You will likewise discover the Poco marking showing the OEM.
Forthright is a 6.53-inch LCD show with a tear score lodging a selfie camera. This showcase has a goal of 1080 x 2340 and a thickness of 395 PPI.
The Poco M2 is kind of liberal with shading choices, as it comes in four shading variations which incorporate Carbon Gray, Sunset Purple, Ocean Green, Pink/Blue.
Like the Redmi 9, the Poco M2 bears a lot of four cameras on the back and a solitary camera in advance for selfies. It’s not simply the quantity of cameras, as the sensors and highlights on these cameras are really the equivalent.
The quad back camera framework involves a 13MP essential camera with an opening of f/2.2, a 8MP ultrawide camera with a gap of f/2.2, a 5MP large scale camera with a gap of f/2.4, and a 2MP profundity camera with a gap of f/2.4.
The back camera arrangement is equipped for shooting recordings covered at 1080p @ 30fps. Lovers additionally have the advantage of HDR and Panorama mode for photographs.
Selfies are monitored by a solitary 8MP camera with a gap of f/2.0. This camera underpins video record up to 1080p @ 30fps. It additionally offers HDR mode for photographs.
Hardware and Software
Execution on the Xiaomi Poco M2 is sponsored by a mid-range cell phone equipment, that includes an Octa-center MediaTek G80 processor, Mali-G52 MC2 GPU, 6GB of RAM, alternative for either 64GB or 128GB of inner stockpiling, and a non-removable 5000mAh Li-Po battery.
Aficionados will likewise get the advantage of a 18W quick charge instrument, it isn’t first rate using any and all means, however its better than having nothing, particularly when placing the cost into thought.
On the product side, it runs the MIUI 11 UI on head of the Android 10 working framework.
The Xiaomi Poco M2 includes a 3.5mm earphone jack, USB Type-C port, double band Wifi Bluetooth 5.0 network.
Web network on the Xiaomi Poco M2 is covered at 4G LTE, this implies you won’t have the advantage of 5G web speed. Download and transfers are restricted to 4G speed.
Xiaomi Poco M2 Price and Availability
The Xiaomi Poco M2 cost is around $155. Which deciphers to around 60, 000 Naira in Nigeria, 16,824 KSH in Kenya, and 897 GHC in Ghana.
The Xiaomi Poco M2 was declared on September eighth, 2020, and opened up for buy as from September fifteenth, 2020.
Xiaomi Poco M2 Specs
Here are a couple of specs of the Xiaomi Poco M2:
- Platform: Android 10, MIUI 11
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Colours: Carbon Gray, Sunset Purple, Ocean Green
- Dimension: 163.3 x 77 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 198 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.53-inch IPS LCD, 1080 x 2340, 395 PPI density
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 13MP (wide) f/2.2 + 8MP (Ultrawide) f/2.2 + 5MP (Macro) f/2.4 + 2MP (Depth) f/2.4 Camera
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, Panorama, [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.0, HDR, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 64GB / 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes (Market/region dependent)
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C (2.0), Reversible Connector
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Wireless FM radio (No Wired Headphones Required)
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Maps: Yes, Google Maps
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear Mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Google Assistant
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-removable 5000 mAh Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 18W Fast Charging Capacity